We hope you are happy with your purchase with us! If you do wish to make a return, please read the below on more information on the returns process. The below is information for products bought from our retail store, based in Wembley, London
For information about returns for items bought from our website, the terms are slightly different. Please click here: Returns information for items purchase from our website.
Returns information for items purchased from our retail store based in Wembley, London, UK.
Items can be returned for an exchange or credit note within 30 days of purchase. The following restrictions apply.
- All original labels must be intact to be valid for a return, along with the original packaging. Failure to do so may result in your return being sent back.
- You must have your receipt.
- All items must be returned unworn, and in a good condition. Please be careful when trying on items at home not to stain them in any way, as stained items cannot be returned.
- Once an item has been altered in any way, this product can no longer be returned.
- If items being returned have been worn, then we reserve the right to not accept the return. The same applies to soiled, altered or damaged items.
- Sarees: The same return policy applies to sarees, however if the blouse piece has been cut off or removed, the fall been stitched or if the blouse has been stitched or altered, the saree can not be returned.
- Bridal lenghas: These can be returned for an exchange or a credit note only, within 7 days of purchase.
- Menswear: These can be returned for an exchange or credit note for 7 days of purchase.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Jewellery for hygiene purposes
- Cut Fabric
- Sale Items
- Special order items
- French Sarees
- Lace Sarees
- Gift Cards
- Altered Items
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. A majority of our items are hand embroidered and hand crafted and therefore are fragile items. Over time embroidery may get displaced and this is not regarded as a fault as this is due to the nature of the work.
Fair Use: If we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity, we may have to stop accepting returns and exchanges from you. You will be notified at the time of sale regarding this.
If items are kept at our premise once purchased, the same returns policy applies as written above.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
For any more questions you have regarding returns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.