We hope you are happy with your purchase with us! If you do wish to make a return, please read the below on more information on the returns process.
For information about returns for items bought from our store in London, the terms are slightly different. Please click here: Returns information for items purchase in store.
Returns information for items purchased through our website.
Items can be returned for a refund within 28 days of purchase. The following restrictions apply.
- All original labels must be intact to be valid for a return, along with the original packaging. Failure to do so may result in your return being sent back.
- All items must be returned unworn, and in a good condition. Please be careful when trying on items at home not to stain them in any way, as stained items cannot be returned.
- Once an item has been altered in any way, this product can no longer be returned.
- If items being returned have been worn, then we reserve the right to send them back to you. The same applies to soiled, altered or damaged items.
- Sarees: The same return policy applies to sarees, however if the blouse piece has been cut off or removed, the fall been stitched or if the blouse has been stitched or altered, the saree can not be returned.
- Jewellery: Due to hygiene reasons, earrings and necklace sets which include earrings cannot be returned. Any other jewellery items can be returned within the 28 days but please note we will not accept any returns if the labels have been removed.
- Gift Cards are non returnable. All gift card sales are final.
How to Return Items
When you return items back, please send a copy of the invoice with goods, so we can process the returns easily – failure to enclose the invoice with the goods means we are unable to identify whom the items are being returned from, meaning we will be unable to process the refund.
Send any returns back to us through a delivery service that is a signed for so that there is confirmation of your returns. If you wish, you may also insure your parcel. The responsibility of the goods remains yours until it has been received back in our premises.
All returns are to be sent to:
Variety Silk House, 150-152 Ealing Road, Wembley, Middlesex, UK, HA0 4PY
The cost of returns will be covered by yourself. If you have asked for a refund, then the initial delivery charge will not be deducted, but the full value of the items ordered will be refunded. Refunds will be processed back to your card which was used to process the original payment, and you should expect to receive the refund within 12-20 working days.
You do not need to give us prior notice in case you wish to return any items.
We aim to refund your money within 5-10 working days of receiving your order, and you will receive an email notification when done.
We check each item before it is sent to you for any damage in the products. However if you receive an item that you deem faulty, please email us at email@example.com, with your order number, item code and information about the damaged item within 7 days of receiving your item.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. A majority of our items are hand embroidered and hand crafted and therefore are fragile items. Over time embroidery many get displaced and this is not regarded as a fault as this is due to the nature of the work.
For any more questions you have regarding returns and refunds, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.